PROVIDING INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS
Ver-Mac’s in-house R&D department of over 30 mechanical, hardware and software engineers and technicians allows us to continually lead our industry in designing and developing state-of-the-art technology and solutions. Their mandate is to ensure faster, more efficient customization and continuous product improvement and advancements to meet your needs. As a result, we’ve brought you these innovations:
- Ver-Mac’s JamLogic fleet management software allows the users to manage portable message signs, cameras, sensors and traffic lights, all from one platform.
- Ver-Mac’s JamLogic Smart Work Zone software monitors data from portable sensors and other devices, and automates the messages on message signs to provide the motoring public with real-time travel information.
- Ver-Mac’s V-Touch controller is the industry’s most functional and easy-to-use controller. The point-and-go icons make putting up a message quick and easy. The wireless feature on our arrowboard’s V-Touch controller eliminates wire harnesses.
- Ver-Mac’s Stealth Technology offers a significant deterrent to battery theft. This design, coupled with the use of no-maintenance batteries, makes this innovation a cost-saving to users.
- Ver-Mac’s Rainbow Technology is the industry’s first full-color solar/battery-powered portable message sign. The RGB Technology allows the user to create messages with over 16,000 colors.
- Ver-Mac’s Opti Power lens creates bolder and brighter messages for better legibility while using 35% less energy.
- Ver-Mac's Nightbrite technology for our solar light towers provides provides 40% increased brightness using the same power consumption, compared to other solar light tower systems.
MANUFACTURING TOP-QUALITY PRODUCTS
Ver-Mac’s completely integrated in-house manufacturing process ensures that the highest quality materials are used and the most rigorous quality control measures are taken to produce all of our products. One of our internal golden rules is: if the quality is not there, it stays at Ver-Mac. We don’t send what we wouldn’t want to receive! All Ver-Mac products are developed and designed for harsh weather conditions and for long-lasting performance with minimal maintenance. Our “plug-and-play” components make maintenance quick, easy and cost-effective. Ver-Mac products boast the lowest cost-to-own ratio on the market. Ver-Mac is ISO 9001:2015 certified!
With this certification, our customers can be confident that Ver-Mac is dedicated to maintaining the highest efficiency and responsiveness in achieving our ultimate goal – meeting the highest expectations and requirements for all our customers.VIEW OUR CERTIFICATE
Here's our quality policy:
Our customers’ satisfaction is at the core of our actions and represents the first objective of our quality policy. To provide the best customer experience, Signalisation Ver-Mac is committed to:
- Provide a high value-added product, compliant with the requirements, upon which our customers and road users can rely at all times.
- Maintain and seek for the highest quality standards in managing our internal processes and in implementing the resulting procedures.
- Give a prominent place to the quality of customer service.
- Mobilize all working teams in a process of continuous improvement while providing a healthy and nurturing environment for each employee.
DELIVERING THE VER-MAC EXPERIENCE
Ver-Mac’s sales managers, customer service technicians, field technicians, inside sales personnel, and administrative staff are there to help you along the way. Whether it is for in-field training, product support, or helping to design a product or serviceto meet your needs, Ver-Mac has the staff that is willing and able to support you. In addition, every customer has access to Ver-Mac’s online support section on our website. Any important files or information you might need, while working with our equipment,can be found there. When a customer needs help, it’s now! At Ver-Mac, there is always a way to reach a qualified technician, every day, at any hour of the day.